The fear of going to the dentist, formally called odontophobia, is a widely recognised phenomenon.
Many of our patients tell us that their fear of the dentist comes from a poor earlier dental experience. Now that is what has changed in modern dentistry.
At North Rocky Dental, we are committed and focused entirely on you and help you through the dental visit and make you experience as comfortable as possible. We approach all our patients this way, but for our most anxious patients, we have additional solutions, such as:
- Taking the time to listen to our patients’ concerns about going to the dentist.
- Technical breakthroughs in equipment to reduce or eliminate pain.
- Tools and equipment to reduce the length of procedures and minimise time in the chair.
- Putting all effort to achieve high-quality long-lasting treatment outcome saving revisit to the dentist.
- Increased education and communication around the treatment options, specific procedures and expected outcomes of the dental work.
At North Rocky Dental, we are experienced and confident in supporting anxious adults and children, so take the time to talk to us about your fears.
If your dental anxiety is preventing you from making an appointment it could be impacting on your dental and overall health. Contact us on 07 4928 7700 to see how we can help you.